Monday, October 20, 2008

Banksy Closes During Financial Crisis

So I understand that some famous person spent all kinds of time and money on a long distance flight and lots of supplies. I understand this person went to great lengths to keep his appearance a secret from me. The "artwork" he left in his wake was disruptive and shameful.

But he is gone now.

And all his remainder is gray.

What a waste of time for this man.



Meanwhile...

I continue to institutionalize the great campaign for an art centered on productive sobriety.

I hope my dear enemies are enjoying the artistic castration resultant from their pointless and childish campaign to stop the Gray City.

It is like quicksand. The more they struggle, the faster they suffocate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you are radtke...oh excuse me RATKE...you obviously live a boring,grey life...lmao...you can cover everything in your sight grey however color will always shine through...the marines really did mess with your head...you know they have mental hospitals and medication for people with mental issues like yours...i would love to see someone paint your home and face in rainbow....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

You've assimilated to the framework I've created.

Enjoy.