Tuesday, May 27, 2008



I have said that I am ruthless before but I am now saying it again.

There seems to be a congratulatory sentiment being expressed for my sworn nemesis Mr. Dingler and sometimes, even for me.

What has been won? What has been lost?

Nothing has changed except Mr. Dingler is out $200 and one more misleadingly hopeful piece of "art."

I will continue to silence Dingler and his cavalcade of degenerates.
Their "art" only perpetuates an unrealistic and unsustainable pre-Katrina outlook.

It is false comfort. "New Orleans culture" is a false comfort.

Only my art realistically portrays the social and political climate in which we live.
Only my work contributes law and authority to a city desperate for sober change.

This city needs an iron fist.

The people need discipline.

Color has only risen hopes enough high enough so that the impact of the inevitable fall proves to be most painful.

Gray is the path to prosperity. Gray is the path to productivity.

No comments: